Westall, Gray & Connolly, P.A. |   wgcd@wgcdlaw.com |   828-254-6315 | Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5pm


Do you need a trust? And who should be my trustee? You might need a trust, and you can choose who you want to be your trustee. The answer depends on what you want for your estate plan.

Read more

What does the  Personal Representative do? First off, the Personal Representative and the Executor of a Will are on in the same, and the terms can be used interchangeably.

Read more

When you make a Will, you will select at least one person to serve as your Executor. Your Executor is the person who is charged with gathering all of the assets that belonged to you during your life that you have identified in the Will. This process is known as an Estate Administration.

Read more

Special Needs Trusts (also referred to as a Supplemental Needs Trust, they are one and the same) are trusts authorized by Federal Law designed to help families and loved ones dealing with Medicaid related issues.

Read more

Have you or your business received a Notice of Deficiency from the IRS?  

Read more


Tell Us About Your Case

This form is private and secure, your information will only be shown to Westall, Gray and Connelly's legal professionals.
To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.

Westall, Gray & Connolly, P.A.

 81 Central Ave, Asheville, NC 28801
 Office - (828) 254-6315
 Fax - (828) 255-0305
Hours: M-F 8:30am - 5pm

Practice Areas